- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 2-4 pitted dates (if dry, soak in warm water for 5 minutes then drain // add more for sweeter bites*)
- 1-2 tsp matcha powder* (add more for more intense — and slightly bitterer — matcha flavor)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- To a food processor, add all ingredients (
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more matcha for matcha flavor, dates for sweetness.
- Scoop out 1-Tbsp amounts and gently roll into balls.
- Enjoy as is, roll in shredded coconut or hemp seeds, or refrigerate for 10-15 minutes to chill before topping with warmed (melted) coconut butter.